Have a question before you sign up? (561) 389-7024 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are NO refunds for any reason, including but not limited to: summer school, sickness, separation anxiety, vacation, injury or non-compliance camp rules. Only for an extended absence due to illness or family emergencies will a CREDIT applicable to future camp sessions be granted. Individual days missed during any week cannot be made up during later weeks. THERE WILL BE NO CASH REFUNDS. In the event that the National Hurricane Center broadcasts a hurricane warning for South Florida, the Summer Sing Camp will cancel its program for the duration of the inclement weather. A 50% refund will be issued if Summer Camp is closed for more than two days.
Terms and Conditions
As indicated by your information entered above, you agree that
1. Camp fees are due and payable in full prior to attendance.
2. The camper registered above is in good health and with no medical condition which would prohibit participation in the registered program(s).
3. Agree to be responsible for any loss, damage, or destruction by your Camper to any property of the Camp or to any property for which the Camp is liable or chargeable.
4. Consent to the full participation of the above mentioned Camper in the registered program(s), fully recognizing and accepting the inherent risks involved in such activities.
5. Releases and holds harmless, the Delray SummerSing Camp and Church of the Palms, its officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors, and assigns from all liability for any injury or damage to person or property, howsoever caused, resulting from participation by the aforementioned camper in the program(s).
6. Permits emergency medical treatment to be authorized in the event parents or guardian cannot be reached and accepts responsibility for the payment of such bills.
7. Understands that The Delray SummerSing Camp may unilaterally dismiss a camper should it determine that the conduct of the Camper is not in the best interest of the Camp.
8. Grants permission of the use of the Camper's photograph(s) in camp promotional publications, including the Camp website, and by Church of the Palms for its promotional or information postings.
9. Acknowledges that a late pick up fee of $5.00 per minute after 3:15 PM will be charged.